Pages

Friday 10 June 2016

Der Eisendrachen black ops 3 zombies free writing


It’s a freezing dark night I've lost the power core I need to get a power core to get back home then I see a blue flash FLASH. I slowly walk to the bright light . As I get closer and closer until I grasps it in hands then suddenly the power core turns half on ”Wow I need to refill it now how am I supposed to get power” kishan said to himself .  Growl!!! “what was that Na who cares I still need to refill the core to get back home “ the growl keeps on  I wonder to myself what could it be a ,wolf ,bear, dog, I do not know. Then I see a gate “ there a lock on it “ The size of it was huge big as a chair so I found a jack hammer and smashed it in half I kicked the gate open but I nearly forgot to use some of the power it the Teleprompter he runs back uses some and runs outside I see a horde of people covered with blood and big cuts the skin was pale. I slowly walk around the horde. crack!! TO BE Continued
will kishan make it home or he will die 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.