Pages

Tuesday 29 July 2014

My Holiday Highlight

on Monday at home it was raining  my brother and my sister and me were watching the water drops race.



Then I  Looked at my ipad there was a update for minecraft we played it there where Endermen,Creepers,Zombie,Skeletons all over the place. My sister and my brother joins the game and helps me survive at the night time we use stone sword to attack. Then I attacked the enderman he portered behind me and portered again and i died .   



I spawn in the middle of the night. I runed  to my home I got 2 cobblestone an stick and put it in the crafting table it crafted a stone sword. I went to were I die and got my loot and attack the  enderman that kill me I sliced my sword the enderman died.
it was scary how the enderman portered me but it was cool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.